This support group offers an opportunity to share what you are feeling in a safe environment with leaders and others who have walked down the same road. You might be having feelings of fear and uncertainties after a cancer diagnosis , or any other long term chronic disease, as well as questions about how it is or will impact your spouse, children and extended family.
We invite you to come and experience God's compassion, love, mercy, and yes, His help in a time of your need. You don't have to go it alone.
What can I Expect?
- Love, support, encouragement & understanding.
- Freedom to talk about what you are feeling in a safe envireonment, or ask questions from others who are walking or have walked the same road.
- Monthly connection meetings for prayer support, food, fellowship and personal prayer if desired.
- We are always available on a "call as needed basis". Call anytime.
- Currently we meet as a group on the 3rd Saturday of the month at Foothill Church (15874 Allison Ranch Road, Grass Valley) @ 11am. Call or email us to confirm meeting time and place during the holidays.
Our Co-Directors, Wayne & Amy Powers, are available
to talk with or pray with you any time for any reason.
Feel free to call them @ 530.432.2102 or email us at [email protected]
In Loving Memory of Edda Hunter, Hope Bearers Founder
October 18, 1944 ~ December 18, 2014