We exist to help people do three things:
Connect to Jesus, Connect with Others, Commit to Serve!
• Every soul, believing that no one is beyond the reach of God’s Love
(II Peter 3:9; Psalm 139:7-12)
• The proclamation of God’s truth in Scripture through accurate preaching, teaching,
and discipleship – life to life.
(I Timothy 4:16; II Corinthians 4:5; Matthew 28:19-20)
• Servanthood as the key to kingdom greatness
(Mark 10:45; Mark 9:35; Galatians 5:13)
• A consistent prayer life, essential to our spiritual growth
(Jeremiah 29:12; Matthew 6:5-15)
• Caring for people compassionately!
(Galatians 6:2-3; Matthew 25:35-40)
• Every member as a minister, with gifts and talents that need to be discovered
(Ephesians 2:10; I Peter 4:10-11; Romans 12:4-8)
• Loving God lavishly through consistent worship, spiritual growth, obedience to God
as reflected in Scripture, while practicing genuine accountability
(Luke 10:27-28; Jeremiah 7:23; I Timothy 4:7-8)